A complete in-depth free counseling on one to one basis for students to chart out their career path for education abroad, right from institution selection to taking the flight. Jain Overseas. provides Free Service to students and parents, "Jain Overseas" has developed Professional Consultancy service center, a "One Stop Service Center", for education abroad. Jain Overseas most take care to represent you so that your application fulfils all legal requirements and results in speedy approval. We offer unmatched services at affordable costs. Jain Overseas will do a free evaluation of your case and give you best advice concerning your chances to United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand or Canada.
Our interaction with you starts with a free assessment of your profile with comprehensive feedback. If your profile is suitable we provide you with the following services:
Destination selection : You have the option to choose from the following countries: United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Ireland,Cypres,Denmark , New Zealand and Europe etc.
Document submission : Your documents along with the appropriate application is submitted to the respective embassy for approval.
Application monitoring : After submission a regular follow-up is carried out to monitor the progress of your application.
Interview preparation : Before you are called for an interview with the consulate or High commission officer, you are given explicit instructions and tips on how to present yourself in the best possible manner.
Resettlement assistance : After you are issued the permission, we provide you with all the information that you may require in order to settle comfortably in a new country.
Employment guidance : We even provide assistance to those seeking employment. We provide Comprehensive Education & Consulting Services. The ability to make one’s goal a reality is what makes us stand apart from the rest of the world. With more than 11 years of experience in placing thousands of students in various institutions overseas, we understand the challenges faced by those aspiring to study overseas. Keeping in mind the needs of such students, we have designed our processes in a manner that every single task starting from admission to filing to making travel arrangements is smooth and hassle free. Our dedicated team is there to help you with every stage of the process. Please select one of service options listed above to find out the details.
Refund policy of Jain Overseas : - The refund policy does not cover the followings:
Application charges paid to respective conulate office. Processing charges of Resource Overseas Educationwill be refunded as per below policy; No refunds : -
1. If the applicant withheld any important information necessary for processing of the application.
2. Delay in processing application by Institute/University.
3. Delay in processing application by the Embassy.
4. Rejection of application or offer letter application due to any changes beyond agency's control.
5. Rejection on basis of interview conducted by High Commission of any country.
6. Rejection on basis of non-genuine/non-verifiable documents submitted.
7. A ny amounts paid to book accommodation, travel, pickup via the agency.
8. For loss of any document in circumstances beyond the control of Agency.
9. Rejection of application due to any changes in the applicant's/client's circumstances that are not reported/updated to the agency in writing.
Full refunds : If the applicant wishes to withdraw the application due to any unforeseen circumstances like death of an immediate family member, the full processing charges would be refunded provided the applicant provides the necessary and sufficient documentary evidence to support the claim.
1. The applicant needs to submit written application to refund.
2. All applications will be responded back within 10 working days after receipt of complete supporting documentations and written application by the student.
3. The complete refund application needs to be forwarded to the following address.